Temple Jewellery Kemp Stones Mango Traditional Necklace Online
Temple Jewellery Kemp Stones reddish or gheru gold plated Necklace set dull gold finish necklace traditional design collections online. Antique Temple Jewellery Kemp Stones is made from copper metal and handmade and plating colour high reddish gold antique. Temple Jewellery Kemp Stones colour will last for long time if used for party or occasional wear only. Temple Jewellery Kemp Stones can be used whenever required and while unused to be maintained inside a plastic cover. Temple Jewellery Kemp Stones picture shown above is captured using DSLR under controlled lighting condition to show the true colour to the maximum extent possible. Picture of the Temple Jewellery Kemp Stones finish can be seen in full size by clicking the image or the zoom icon above. The necklace set is studded with kemp stones synthetic transparent spinel ruby. Suitable for customers looking to buy Temple Jewellery Kemp Stones . Thin handmade high quality copper metal necklace set with matching earrings at very reasonable prices
- Width of the necklace is 22 mm
- Total length of the necklace is 8 inches
- Height of the earrings is 65 mm and width is 18 mm and earring lock is push or press type
- Back adjustable rope is attached
- To be maintained inside a plastic cover or box while unused.
- Chemicals and perfumes to be avoided
Shipping & Delivery Policy
Destinations Within India
Orders with Indian shipping address will be shipped on the same day of order provided the product is ready in stock and orders placed before 5 PM.
- Within Tamilnadu and Bangalore, orders will be delivered within one to two working days
- All metro cities within 2 to 3 working days
- All other places in India within 3 to 4 working days and remote villages which are delivered by India Post within 7 working days.
- Shipping partners are Blue Dart, FedEx for all destinations covered by them. Other places, by Professional Courier, Delhivery, Ecom Express or India Speed Post
|Plating Colour||Gold Plated, Reddish Antique|