Lakshmi Coin Engraved Jewellery Set Antique Gold Plated
South Indian Traditional handmade exclusive gold finish antique intricately finished matte gold plated jewellery set. Lakshmi coin pendants are separately made and then assembled connected as made in real gold jewellery designs with real kemp stones. Only copper and brass metal used and the jewellery set is heavy but looks like real gold antique jewellery and finishing is intricate and classic . Goes well with silk sarees and other traditional outfits and suitable for customers who like to wear gold look imitation jewellery. Metal looks dull gold antique matte finish Picture shown is unedited and untouched. No need to enhance and edit the product since the natural finish of the product is more than enough. Base metal is copper and brass mix alloy and plating colour is dull matte finish antique gold tone and colour life will last long enough for party wear. Exact design jewellery to be made in real gold customers have to pay much more than this product cost just for making charges and wastage. The cost of this jewellery set is just a fraction of making charges and wastage for real gold jewellery
- Total length of the necklace is 9 inches measured as a semi circle shape. Width of the necklace is 30 mm.
- Back adjustable rope is attached.
- Total weight of the jewellery set is 200
- Height of the earrings is 30 mm and width is 13 mm.
- Base metal is copper and brass and plating colour is dull antique matte gold tone
- Stones used are semi precious American Diamond
- To be maintained inside a plastic box or cover while unused. Chemicals and perfumes to be avoided for long colour life.
- Photograph shown is not scaled to size. Please check the dimensions given above for size. These are imitation fancy jewellery.
Two colours ruby stones and ruby with emerald combination are available. Customer can choose available colours.
|Plating Colour||Matte Blackish|