Kerala Style Jewellery Antique Traditional Long Necklace Haram Collections
Antique Jewellery Haram Kerala Style Matte Finish new designs handmade latest collections available in antique matte reddish gold polish. Antique Jewellery Haram Kerala Style Matte Finish haram is made from copper metal and same people who make real gold jewellery are making this jewellery too. Kerala style pendant design pieces are first made using casting technique and then assembled in the workshop. Antique Jewellery Haram Kerala Style Matte Finish is suitable for customers looking to buy south indian kerala style long haram with Sun design on each pendant engraved. Suitable for party or marriage wear and this long haram is suitable with sarees and all traditional outfits. Antique Jewellery Haram Kerala Style Matte Finish color life will last long time if maintained inside plastic cover while unused. Antique Jewellery Haram Kerala Style Matte Finish needs to be maintained inside plastic cover or box while unused after wiping any moisture or sweat. This long haram picture shown above is captured using DSLR camera and only actual picture is shown without any editing.
- Total length of the necklace is 19 inches (9.5 inches on both sides) measured as a curve shape and width of the necklace is 25 mm
- Back adjustable rope is attached
- Height of the earrings is 28 mm and width is 10 mm
- Earrings lock is press or push type
- This is an exclusive party wear necklace and if used like that, colour life will be very very long.
- To be maintained inside a plastic cover or box while unused
- Base metal is copper and plating colour is dull matte antique blackish copper tone gold. Plating will not look shiny or glossy. Customers looking for regular shiny metal, please look for other products. Product plating is explained well here.
- Chemicals and perfumes to be avoided
- For more designs of similar jewellery, please visit the link here....
Shipping & Delivery Policy
Destinations Within India
Orders with Indian shipping address will be shipped on the same day of order provided the product is ready in stock and orders placed before 5 PM.
- Within Tamilnadu and Bangalore, orders will be delivered within one to two working days
- All metro cities within 2 to 3 working days
- All other places in India within 3 to 4 working days and remote villages which are delivered by India Post within 7 working days.
- Shipping partners are Blue Dart, FedEx for all destinations covered by them. Other places, by Professional Courier, Delhivery, Ecom Express or India Speed Post
|Plating Colour||Reddish Antique|