Temple Mango Kasumala South Indian Traditional Gold Plated Necklace
Kasumala South Indian Traditional jewellery mango shape temple coin kasuamala exclusive gold plated jewellery set. Lakshmi coin pendants are separately made and then assembled connected as made in real gold kasumala jewellery designs with semi precious stones. Only copper metal used and the jewellery set is light weight but looks like real gold kasumala jewellery and finishing is intricate and classic . Goes well with silk sarees and other traditional outfits and suitable for customers who like to wear gold look imitation kasumala jewellery. Metal looks shiny gold colour Picture shown is unedited and untouched. No need to enhance and edit the product since the natural finish of the product is more than enough. Base metal is copper and plating colour is gold tone.kasumala gold colour life will last long enough for party wear. Exact design jewellery to be made in real gold customers have to pay much more than this product cost just for making charges and wastage. The cost of this jewellery set is just a fraction of making charges and wastage for real gold jewellery
- Total length of the necklace is 10 inches (5 inches on both sides)
- Width of the necklace is 20 mm
- Back adjustable chain length is 8 inches
- Base metal is copper and stones used are semi precious. Plating colour is micron gold. For daily wear, the colour life may vary from 6 months to one year. For party wear, colour life will last long enough
- To be maintained inside a plastic cover while unused. Chemicals and perfumes to be avoided for long colour life.
- Chemicals and perfumes to be avoided.
- Any product which are placed order whill be fully bubble wrapped and pasted with cello tapes for safety. Customers are requested to open the bubble wrap papers carefully.
Shipping & Delivery Policy
Destinations Within India
Orders with Indian shipping address will be shipped on the same day of order provided the product is ready in stock and orders placed before 5 PM.
For all orders within India a flat rate of Rs. 90 is applicable.
- Within Tamilnadu and Bangalore, orders will be delivered within one to two working days
- All metro cities within 2 to 3 working days
- All other places in India within 3 to 4 working days and remote villages which are delivered by India Post within 7 working days.
- Shipping partners are Blue Dart, FedEx for all destinations covered by them. Other places, by Professional Courier, Delhivery, Ecom Express or India Speed Post
|Plating Colour||Gold Plated|