Real Kemp Stones Laxmi God Coin Haram Traditional Temple Jewellery Designs
South Indian traditional handmade model gold design american diamond jewellery sets wedding or reception function and other traditional occasion and goes well with sarees and silk sarees. Beautiful design long delicate micron gold plated haram. Made from copper and brass mix metal and high gold plated for long colour life. Traditional design and suitable for customers looking for jewellery matching for gold colour short necklace.
- Total length of the necklace is 18 inches (9 inches on both sides).Width of the necklace is 25 mm.
- Back adjustable chain is attached for 8 inches.
- Height of the earrings is 38 mm and width is 22 mm
- Base metal is copper and plating colour is gold tone. For daily wear, the colour life may last from 4 months to 1 year. For occasional wear, the colour life will last for many years.
- To be maintained inside a plastic cover while unused.
- Chemicals and perfumes to be avoided.
High quality micron gold plated with lacquer coating is used for long colour life. Hari Traders assures the customers that colour will last long enough and may be for many years together and no need for any replating requirement. Long necklace can be used anytime required and while unused, if kept inside a plastic cover or box, will last forever. Since only copper metal used, product might be slightly heavier than other jewellery. Advantage of using copper is colour life will last long and it is non allergic. This long necklace is sold without earrings and customers can buy ear studs or jhumka whichever they like as they can mix and match according to their choice of jewellery. We have jhumkas, ear studs and earrings in screw lock, press or push type and according to customers choice they can buy earrings separately. Matching short necklace is also available separatly and customers can wear short necklace, long necklace together as a mini bridal wedding jewellery set. Customers are requested to kindly avoid perfumes and chemicals when this jewellery is used as it will harm the plating colour.
|Plating Colour||Gold Plated|